Blast From The Past:
- Abanadoned by his Dad on the steps of a Family Friends home at 4 yrs old
- Over Came & Survived Rejection by family members society /church members
- Endured & Overcame Racial Discrimination
- Lost Both Grand Parents to Strokes
- Lost Mom To Breast Cancer in April 2014 for which Bobby McGirt & his mom share 4th of July Birthdays
- Lost his best friend to a gay hate crime in Jan 2013 in a tragic shooting
- survived 5 tragic car Accidents 1991 , 1993 , 1995 , 2008, 2015
- Served 2 terms as Wilson County Park & Recreations Commissioner
- Served as Chief Precinct Election Judge for The Wilson Count Board of Elections 2 terms
- U S. Patented Inventor Registered with the U S Patent Trademark office of Washington DC
- Host of The McGirt Show On BlogTalkRadio.com/THEMCGIRT & https://www.youtube.com/c/bobbydarylmcgirt
Became An official member of The White House Media Press Pool in April 2015
Confired & Aprroved by THE WHITE HOUSE for 3 Visits inside The White House in 09/09/16 04/09/16 09/09/15
Complete Information & BIO can be viewed at Facebook.com/BOBBYDarylMcGirt & LinkedIN BobbyDarylMcGirt
Nadra Enzi aka Cap Black
Title: Creating Safety
Creating safety/Has no color or party/Produced by we/with
or without fee/Creating safety/done daily/Replaces/Threats & theft/With thrift &
self-security/Displace fear forever/Lets Create Safety Together/.
Creating safety is my affordable alternative to hiring private security or off duty police
officers. I support both the security industry and law enforcement but recognize
stakeholders can't just be passive clients. I don't do the " Big Guard, Little
Client " theory where you're along for the ride regarding your own protection.
Inattentive or apathetic adults make private and public protector's job harder.
Creating safety not only allows stakeholders to displace negativity, within comfort
zones, but also serve as better partners with private security and police. Budgets
aside, the days when safety responsibility is somebody else job are over! Rising
violent crime and unrest ( political violent crime ) warn stakeholders it's time to
get off the bench; leave bleachers and hit the playing field of safety.
We can all do something to preserve life and property within our comfort zones. Doing
something is the essence of creating safety. Are you ready to create safety with
me? - Nadra Enzi aka Cap Black, Your UrbanSafetyist. @nadraenzi on twitter.
UrbanSafetyism blog http://www.urbansafetyism.blogspot.com